Tuesday

...and all eternity

This past year has gone by so fast, I honestly can't believe it. Taylor and I celebrated our one year anniversary on January 2nd, it has been the happiest year of my life. not only was this one year mark an important milestone in our marriage, it also meant our time was waiting to be sealed as a family. We set our special day to be January 3rd. Taylor and I were sealed as husband and wife for all eternity. It was a moment of so many emotions: relief, love, gratitude and happiness. But I have never felt more joy (other than Caden's birth) than at the moment when our son was brought through those doors, dressed in white with a huge smile on his face, to be sealed to Me and Taylor for time and all eternity. Knowing that I will be with my family forever is the greatest blessing. We are so grateful for all the love and support we have received over the past year. Thank you for believing in us and helping us get where we are today.

lara

No comments :