Tuesday

The Start of a New Year

The holidays are always so fun, but it sure is nice when they are over and a new year starts. I always have a hard time getting back into the swing of things. One of my goals for this year is to get up early and go to bed early. I have to keep reminding myself, its not always gonna be hard.. it takes some time to build habits! Taylor's kiosk is doing well, he is a hard worker. I really appreciate everything he does for our little family, I couldn't ask for a better man. Caden is learning and growing so much every day. I look at him every day and see my baby turning into a little boy. He is very good at rolling over, he can get basically anywhere he wants. We've had a few rolling off the couch incidents, so he is no longer left on the couch alone.I thought for sure, at the rate he was going, he'd be crawling before he was able to sit up. It took him quite a while to get the whole balancing thing, he has such a tiny bum he would end up tipping over after a few seconds. But he is now a successful sitter! He is so much fun, he's all smiles and laughs (unless of course he's hungry or tired), we enjoy him so much!

 
lara

No comments :