Monday

Happy Easter

I have always loved easter! Usually its just warming up outside and spring is well on its way.. don't let these pictures fool you, its actually kind of chilly outside! Caden has loved being outside on the handful of days it's been warm. I can't wait for summer when we can play outside all the time! The Easter Bunny brought Caden a little stuffed ducky with a funny patch of hair on top of its head (kind of like cadens), a container of Cheerios, and a few plastic eggs.

Caden loves the plastic easter eggs!

This little boy has brought so much joy to my life.. he's full of smiles and energy.

Just thought I'd share these cute shots I got of him yesterday! We hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter! We are so grateful for the many blessings we have and the true meaning of Easter!

lara

No comments :