Tuesday

Encounter With a Real Survivor

Tyson From Survivor

As most of you know, Taylor works at the mall... therefore i spend a lot of time at the mall (he's my excuse to go down there ;) lol). Today, as I was sitting on a bench in front of Taylor's kiosk, there was a group of 3 men who walked past, very loud and pretty obnoxious... Before I knew it Taylor was scrambling around in his kiosk looking for a piece of paper and a pen and shouted at me "THAT WAS TYSON FROM SURVIVOR!!!!" I was on my feet and in pursuit within seconds. We followed him into the Vans store and asked him for an autograph and picture, and he was more than willing! He was definitely a lot nicer than the show depicted him, he even told us that they wanted him to look like the arrogant jerk of the season. They manipulate everything on reality shows, so we got the insiders scoop on "what really happened". We talked to him for good 15 minutes, asking question after question. It was pretty cool i must say! This was the first year i've ever watched survivor... and yes I got pretty into it. Taylor would watch it with me when he wasn't busy with other things. We watched the last 3 episodes and the finale on Sunday. It was a FANTASTIC season! I'm a big fan now! Side Note: the picture is pretty funny, the piece of paper taylor is holding has Tysons signature on it (even tho it looks blank), I look WAY too happy.. lol, and oh and i look insanely pasty standing next to the tall brown giant, Caden wouldn't look at the camera so Tyson grabbed his head and turned it towards the camera (caden was pretty freaked out by that, haha.. as you can tell by the expression on his face). ANYWAYS.. just thought I'd share our cool story for the day!

lara

No comments :