Thursday

when life gets crazy, it's time for a vacation

So thoughtful
Whew... i am so glad its almost the weekend! I don't think i've had a week as busy as this last one since... well i actually can't think of one! Starting last thursday, i finally got my new car seat, installed it (kind of confusing with with it being a convertible seat), attended my brother Ben's school play (he was mogli in the Jungle Book), did my best friends hair and nails for a wedding she was a bridesmade at... totally enjoyed MOTHERS DAY!! (i had to teach the primary lesson) but other than that.. it was so wonderful.. Taylor did a fantastic job at totally spoiling me rotten. We had 2 senior picture sessions, did an engagement session last night, and tonight we have another senior picture session!!! TALK ABOUT CRAZY. I've spent probably a little too much time on my computer editing pictures... I had an eye doctor appointment cause i was having a hard time focusing in reading and on the couputer, turns out i still have 20/20 vision.. but i need to wear reading glasses for computer work and reading, so i don't get headaches! Call me 4 eyes! I have a photography class tonight after the photo shoot... and then......... Taylor and I are heading up to Midway for a 2 night stay at Zermatt resort while Bret and Ingrid watch Caden for us!! Whew... (see what i mean) I am SO excited to get away for a few days and spend some quality time with Taylor!

It's been so fun starting this photography stuff, but it definitely takes a lot of energy! We have a name picked out for the business, and we've got a blog.. but we're still working on getting it set up. But when its ready i'll let all of you know the name and web address so you guys can check us out!! I'm so ready for this weekend and a little break/vacation! Hopefully we can enjoy some fine dining and shopping in Park City.. (i might be pushing my luck here)... but we'll see!

lara

No comments :