Thursday

Temple Pictures at Last

Since it was so cold outside at the time of our sealing we decided to skip taking pictures at that time.. not to mention Taylor was very sick that day. We waited and waited for good weather to finally come, but it seemed like there was either constant rain or snow till May. In the mean time, while waiting for the weather to clear up, I decided I would try to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight so i could fit into my wedding dress. Although i didn't totally reach my goal I barely fit into the dress... which was all i really cared about! We finally got to take pictures in June, these are a few of my favorite! My best friend/photography partner took all the pictures and I did the editing... my favorite part! I really appreciate the work she did for us, these pictures mean so much to me. It is so important that my kids know their mommy and daddy went to the temple! We are so grateful for the blessings we receive from going there! I will try to post more often, Summer is a fun and busy time for our family! P.S. Caden and Taylor's Birthdays are in a week and a half!! Happy Birthday Boys!!

IMG_9275textureandwntrsun

IMG_9596gdmrngwntrsntext

IMG_9576gdmrngwntrsn

IMG_9663gdmrngltfrmstrtext

IMG_9652gdmrngwntrsn

IMG_9784gdmrngwntrsntext

IMG_9977

IMG_9741gdmrngwntrsn

IMG_9909gdmrngwntrsntext

IMG_9285gdmrngwntrsn

IMG_9672bw

IMG_9841gdmrng

IMG_0005gdmrngwntrsn

IMG_9876gdmrng

lara

No comments :