Thursday

Bedtime Routine

I was just realizing how I really haven't posted much about Caden lately (other than the last post of course..)! I've kept the right side bar pretty updated with the new things he's doing and learning! He is getting so big.. if i think about it too much it makes me cry. I miss my baby Caden! I have loved every stage of his little life. I wish time would slow down a little! 

We have recently started a bedtime routine, not that Caden has any trouble going to sleep.. its more for me ;) There are a lot of things i tend to forget when i put him to sleep: brushing teeth, flossing, ointment on all his many cuts and bruises he always seems to have. So we started a little routine to help me keep on track:
-8:30 BATH
-FLOSS
-BRUSH TEETH (he doesn't like it when i help)
-LOTION
-PAJAMAS
-PLAY WITH DADDY TO GET ALL ENERGY OUT!
-PRAYERS
-BOTTLE
-9:00 BED :)
Last night Taylor pulled out my camera while i was bathing him and gosh he got some really cute shots! I just love them! So here are a few from his nightly routine :)

bath time

bath time

bath time

bath time
(lol, the tv is on behind them.. thats why Caden's hair looks blue)
bath time

bath time

lara

No comments :