Tuesday

Hee Haws - Pumpkin Patch

I really don't think I could say it enough.. I love Fall! October is my favorite month of the year. I love the fall colors, the cool air.. the fun fall clothes we all get to wear: long sleeves, jackets and boots! There are so many fun things to do in October: Football Games, Start Christmas Shopping, Corn Mazes, Haunted Houses, Pumpkin Patches, Pumpkin Carving, Halloween! 

I'd have to say Halloween is in my top 3 favorite holidays. I'm so excited for my "little" excuse to beg people for candy this weekend ;) I've really been looking forward to starting family traditions for the holidays this year.. I feel like Caden is finally old enough to enjoy some of the fun! Growing up my family never really went to pumpkin patches.. and it was an activity I thought would be fun. So this year to start our Halloween traditions we went to the Hee Haws Pumpkin Patch! We went to Hee Haws earlier this month with my family to go to the corn maze, but we didn't get pumpkins. This time came went to get pumpkins and enjoy the courtyard activities again! They have some really fun kid activities, Caden totally enjoyed them.  He helped Taylor shoot off corn from the corn cannon, rode on the animal train (several times), took the hay ride, visited the barnyard petting zoo and picked his own pumpkin! We had so much fun! We went a little picture crazy too, so excuse the many pictures.. there were so many I liked it was hard to pick which ones to post! So you get to see all of them! 

He was totally terrified of the mummy at the ticket booth ;)
IMG_3097gmws


Pumpkin Patch

IMG_3109gmws

IMG_3149gmws
Mommy's pumpkin, to be...
IMG_3199gmws

IMG_3190gmws
Caden's pumpkin... till we found a cuter one
IMG_3161gmws

IMG_3230gmws
Daddy's huge pumpkin
IMG_3237gmws


Animal Train: Caden's FAVORITE (btw i love this top picture!)

IMG_3294gmws

IMG_3283gmws

IMG_3318gmws

IMG_3329gmws


Hay Ride

IMG_3361gmws

IMG_3379gmws


Barnyard Petting Zoo: first time Caden has seen piggies up close!

IMG_3393gmws

IMG_3401gmws

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! 

lara

No comments :