Monday

I love being his mommy...


the many faces of caden

Its true.. I just can't get enough of this little boy! He makes me smile and laugh more than just about anyone. He's so sweet and silly.. I love so many things about him! I love how he always wants to sit on my lap while I'm on the computer, and if i won't let him type with his hands he puts his feet up on the desk and tries to type with his toes :) I love that he dances whenever my phone rings. I love how every time the house phone rings he runs and stands under it and squeels "Dada! Dada!" (he's too short to reach it)! I love his big bear hugs when I get him out of bed in the morning. I love when he kisses me for no reason at all. I love how he shares his snacks with me, and tries to feed me his sippy water and bottle. I love when he wants to hold both Taylor and My hand while we walk together. I love how he always calls for dada when I'm changing his diaper (a cry for help I'm guessing). I love when he tries to brush my hair. I love when he cuddles with me. I love the way he waves, the way he blows kisses.. I love his laugh, his smile, his toes... My list is endless.

He melts my heart, I love being his mommy.
lara

No comments :