Tuesday

Project: Diaper Pouch

October... my favorite month of the year. I can't believe its almost half over!!! It seems like the last 3 weeks have come and past way to quickly. Life has been pretty busy lately.. Taylor has been working like a mad man training all of 5 employees which are less than 2 months old to his stores. I don't know how he does it, he goes and goes all day long, works so hard, comes home helps with dinner and left over cleaning.. plays with Caden.. and still has time to make me feel like the most amazing girl in the world.. I am so lucky! Caden and I have been keeping ourselves busy with Christmas shopping, visiting my parents, doing fun halloween things, like going to Hee Haws. Not to mention my best friend is getting married on Friday, so thats kept us pretty busy too. I am going to be a little out of my mind the next 2 days trying to get last minute things done for her: putting her extensions in for her, practice up do, bridal photo session, editing and developing pictures for the reception, family & friend dinner the night before the wedding.. Temple sealing, doing the actual up do for pictures, reception... Whoa.. time crunch. But i'd do it all over again cause i love her and want her wedding to be perfect.

I finally had some extra time today to work on a fun little project: Diaper Pouch!!! My mother-in-law, Ingrid, gave me a cute diaper pouch when i first had Caden. However, i've used it so much over the last year that it's totally falling apart now. So i decided to try and copy it and make a 2 more (1 for the purse and 1 for the diaper bag). They turned out really cute!

Diaper Pouch





Diaper Pouch

lara

No comments :