Thursday

Halloween

I don't know how many times I've said it already, but I love Halloween! It probably has something to do with the fact that I love this time of year too. We went to Springville this year for Halloween with my family. We couldn't have had better weather, 55 and sunny! I haven't seen a Halloween that nice in a really long time.. we usually have snow by now! First thing we ran down to the Trick-or-Treating on Main Street, all the old shops hand out candy :) We waited in a pretty long line, but it was fun cause we got to play and take pictures while we waited. We dressed Caden up as a little monkey, and he looked so stinkin' cute! Taylor and I were a Bumble Bee and Flower (this was our second time in these costumes). I laughed so hard when Taylor pushed his bangs back with the antenna head band, he looked hilarious! My sister has a Transformers "Bumble Bee" backpack for school (she's so funny), so Taylor wore that to put all our candy in. Ben and Nanny were Pirates, Jarom was a Nutty Professor, and Rachel and Mom just threw on some random dress ups before we left. Mom ended up looking something like Osama bin Ladin and Caden was terrified of her for a while! After hitting Main Street we went back home and had Taco Soup (our delicious tradition) and put candles in all our pumpkins. Rachel and Mom then changed into their "real" costumes.. they were boys :) lol, i laughed so hard every time i looked at them. It was definitely Rachel's idea, they put on Dad, Lane and Jarom's clothes.. it was hilarious! Caden took the whole Trick-or-Treating business very seriously. He'd walk up to the doors, reach into the candy bowls, grab as much candy as his little hand could hold, drop it in his bag, and wave as he turned around to walk away.. not so much as a little grin! He got enough candy to fill our family candy cravings for months! We walked through a neighborhood haunted house, this family puts on every year. It was spook-tacular as usual, and Caden screamed almost as much as Rachel and Mom! It was a wonderful Halloween! I was definitely not ready for October to end.. but I am so excited for the holidays to begin!

Halloween

Halloween

Halloween-2gmws

Halloween

Halloween

Halloween
LOL.. I love this picture!
Halloween
... and this one
Halloween

Halloween
...... and definitely this one too!
Halloween

Halloween

lara

No comments :