Wednesday

Pumpkin Carving

I'm a little behind with my posts, we've all been kind of sick over the last week and we've been busy. I still need to unload the pictures from Halloween from my camera, so i'll have those up soon!

 A few days before Halloween we pulled out our pumpkins for carving. Taylor and I really weren't that festive last year with a 3 month old baby, and neither of us could remember the last time we carved pumpkins! It has been so much fun to celebrate the holidays so far this year with Caden.. he seems to make everything a little more fun! Caden loved the pumpkins, he called them "BAW" (balls) all night. We were really more entertained with watching his reactions than we were with carving. He wanted to hug all the pumpkins! He was totally terrified of the pumpkin guts.. he started screaming when I cut off the top of the first pumpkin! After the pumpkins were cleaned out and we started carving, I put Caden in his highchair so he could watch us, and I put the pieces of pumpkin I carved out on his tray.. he started eating them, and he liked it! Go figure.. he likes some pretty strange foods. Taylor ended up carving a really cute pumpkin (I was very impressed), mine was pretty scary, and on Caden's......... I tried to do the Gene Simmons "Kiss" eyes! Lol, they actually turned out pretty well! We lit the candles then put them inside the pumpkins, and Caden stood back, put his hand out in front of himself.. said "HAWWWWWWW!!!" (hot) and started blowing. What a crack up! i love him :)
pumpkin carving

pumpkin carving

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving

Pumpkin Carving
lara

No comments :