Thursday

Winter Wonderland

Last weekend it snowed a little bit here, I've been hoping the snow would never come ;) I always dread winter.. Its so cold and dreary, the roads are bad, it gets dark so early.. It's just kind of miserable! But I am so grateful for the good weather we've had up until now. We're not supposed to get our first real snow storm till this weekend. I've made a goal to try and stay positive about the winter season this year, so here's a few things I love about winter: I love wearing sweats around the house. Having the fireplace on makes the house so cozy! I love cuddling up with my boys in a big fuzzy blanket. Watching movies at night cause it's dark outside so early. I love the holidays. I love wearing long sleeves, jackets, sweaters, boots, cute hats, scarves and coats! I love winter candle scents like, cinnamon, vanilla, apple pie, brown sugar. I love being warm and cozy under the bed covers when the room is so cold! Most of all I love that winter makes me appreciate the rest of the seasons so much more.

L Winter Session

L Winter Session

L Winter Session

I got together with my mom and siblings earlier this week to take a few winter pictures of everyone. The snow made for some great shots! The rest of the pictures are up on my photo blog: larajoyephotography.blogspot.com. Just a side note..... I'm totally in love with Caden's new winter hat!
lara

No comments :