Friday

Merry Christmas

Christmas is almost here, one week away! This is such a wonderful time of year to be with family and reflect on what is truly most important in life. It seems the month has flown by, its such a busy time. I seriously have the best mom in the world, she always makes the holidays so special! I went down earlier this week to help out around the house and help my siblings with homework so my she could finish her Christmas shopping. When she came home she carried in this adorable Christmas tree. I've been begging Taylor to let me buy a little cheap one for the basement, but I wasn't able to break him. My mom knows how much I love Christmas trees.. I almost cried when she said it was mine :) I went and bought some clearance decorations from Tai Pan and we decorated it last night. It is just perfect. The crown on top of my Christmas excitement. I can't wait for it to be here! I am so excited to spend time with our families. It's the most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas!

IMG_4730bh

lara

No comments :