Thursday

Lets Take a Vote

I did it. I finally found the digital copies of Taylor and My baby pictures. I scanned tons of baby pictures for our wedding video, and somehow they vanished! I was not about to re-scan all those pictures, so I searched for them long and hard... AND what do you know!?! My friend is a lifesaver (as usual) and found them on her external hard drive! yay!

I think one of the most popular discussions over a child is... who do they look more alike? I've heard all sorts of answers about Caden.. "He looks just like You, but has Taylor's chin."..." NO.. He looks just like Taylor.. with no resemblance to You." and everything in between. So here we go, Now you can see who he really gets his good looks from ;) 

[TAYLOR]

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

[LARA]

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

Taylor and Lara

now compare...?

cabo

Let's take it to a vote. Who do you think he looks more alike?
vote for me ;)

lara

No comments :