Monday

mr. cowboy

This kid loves farm animals.. let me tell ya. He can spot a horse, cow or pig from a mile away.

After Sunday dinner on Mother's Day we decided to go on a little adventure to my in-laws horse property. They have a new baby long horn we were dying to go see. Bret helped Caden pull grass and feed it to the horse. He wouldn't pet it.. but he wanted to feed it over and over. He didn't find the long horn very interesting. Every time I tried to show him the new baby cow he would turn back around and point at the horse. Maybe we should start saving our pennies now so he can have one someday? 

The neighbor had a pair of HUGE pigs.. I'm talking monster pigs! Bret's buddy Gary told us some stories of how a pig will shred a human to pieces in seconds and leave not even a  trace of a bone. Taylor started daring Danny (our cousin-in-law) to slap the pig. Ha Ha! Oh, I wish I would have filmed it! Danny doesn't take dares lightly, he is very competitive ;) He would lean over the fence to slap the pig...... and freak out! After a few attempts he finally smacked it a couple of times. Of course there was no reaction from the pig. A few minutes later the pig owner came walking through the pig pen.. and no, he didn't get eaten. Haha, we all had a good laugh. We were all a little confused about the validity of the stories? I hope I never find out.

Horse Property

Horse Property

Horse Property
[pointing at the horse]
Horse Property

Horse Property

After we got back to the house Taylor took Caden on the dirt bike for a very short ride. Without asking mommy's permission {I would have said no btw}. He held on so tight and squealed "fassssst! fassssst!"over and over.

Horse Property

larasig3

No comments :