Friday

Yard Sale Mania

The Memorial Day weekend yard sales have begun!

I woke up early with Caden to go wait for this yard sale to start this morning. I got there 15 minutes before it was supposed to start and there were already 8+ people shopping! WHAT?!? They said they weren't going to open the barricade until 8:00 exactly. I should have followed my gut and showed up 1/2 an hour early. I missed out on some awesome deals... a little white bench for $10 and an entry way table for $25... man, I'm still kicking myself! Almost everything they were selling was designer home decor and clothes. 5 sisters pulled all their stuff and put on a huge yard sale. It was definitely the best yard sale I've ever been to {second to the refinished furniture yard sale} I got so much stuff.. the stroller was overflowing and I felt like I was going to have to fight people off from taking the stuff I wanted! It was incredible.

Guess how much I got this huge pile of stuff for......?

yard sailing

Vintage milk cartons
yard sailing

Tai Pan Trading vase
yard sailing

Pottery Barn jar
yard sailing

Tai Pan Trading towel holder
yard sailing

Pottery Barn lamp that is going to get a shade makeover!
yard sailing

Tai Pan Trading mini chest

Tai Pan Trading basket
yard sailing

Dulce & Gabana purse {it's real.. i asked} i LOVE it!
yard sailing


Pottery Barn 60"x 33" red rug
yard sailing

Entry way rug
yard sailing

Old Navy jeans, Childrens Place shirt and pajamas, Gap jacket, sweater, shorts and shoes, and 2 pairs of snow pants for the next two years.
yard sailing

Seriously in love with this sweater and jacket for my little man.
yard sailing

Plus I got 3 dvds, 3 yellow tiles and 2 flower hooks.

I'm thinking retail this stuff would have cost me about $600+

My yard sale shopping definitely paid off.

I spent $50.00 total!

I know right? I did some bargaining.. and I walked away shocked at how little I paid for everything. Who wants to go yard sale shopping with me next week???

larasig3

No comments :