Thursday

Peek Inside {Nursery & Master Bedroom}

Now that I finally have a leg up on decorating our house I thought I would let you take a peek inside!

the nursery

I am still in love with the color of this room. I would love to have a laundry room painted this color.. it's so bright and fresh! If you haven't seen the before pictures of this room click HERE. I finally went and got some prints done for the cute teal frames around the nursery. I don't know why I waited so long? I got all the frames from D.I. for .50 cents a piece.. good deal eh? I just painted them with left over acrylic paint from the chandelier.. Super easy and cute! I'm still undecided on curtains for this room. I really love the framing around the window and I don't want to take away from it by adding curtains. I don't know.. Any thoughts? I am also still deciding on the wall space above the changing table as well. I have a huge frame that I might paint and get a mirror cut for.. but I'm not sure yet. So for now this is what we have!

IMG_3190

IMG_3192

IMG_3196

IMG_3197

IMG_3201

IMG_3203

the master bedroom

I love our room. I love the color. I love the vaulted ceilings. I love the window placement. I could go on and on. This room is a combination of new things and old things, great finds and a new coat of paint. The desk and coat hanger I refinished are on either side of the room. The dresser is on the wall next to our bathroom door. The curtains were made by yours truly. And there are many other great finds scattered around the room. I still haven't decided what to do with the ledge above the bathroom door, or the wall next the desk... but we'll get there. I also need to paint the chair at the desk sometime, I'm thinking black or red? We'll have to wait and see!

master bedroom

master bedroom

IMG_3230

master bedroom

larasig3

No comments :