Tuesday

Camera Strap Slipcover

Over the past several months I have been on the hunt for a camera strap slipcover. I have fallen in love with so many, that I couldn't bring myself to buy just one! The problem is, they all cost $30 {or more} plus shipping. Which meant I couldn't buy more than one! They were all so cute, I couldn't decide! So I just looked.. and wanted.

Last week I decided that since my sewing machine has been sitting out on our kitchen table for the last month anyway, I should just try sewing a camera strap myself. They didn't look very difficult to make, so why not? I went to the fabric store to get enough fabric for one strap, but ended up walking away with enough for seven! I got a little carried away... I couldn't help myself! I ended up spending $20 for all of the supplies: Fabric, Batting, and Thread. The first attempt turned out so good that I decided to experiment and duplicate my favorite styles from online. They all turned out so adorable. I'm not keeping all of them for myself.. I'm giving a couple of them away. But of the five I will have left for myself, I am not going to be able to decide which one to use! I think the purple zebra stripe slipcover is possibly my favorite?

camera strap slipcover

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Camera Strap Slipcovers

this one's for my mom :)

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Camera Strap Slipcovers

Who wants one?

larasig3

No comments :