Thursday

08.26.10

I have been the proud owner of a travel size tube of Lollia hand cream for the past year. I received it as a gift from my mother-in-law a little over a year ago. I have made it last as long as I possibly could, smelling it often, using it... not so often. I have enjoyed every last drop. And now it is gone! I don't know why I never bothered buying another tube, But it may just end up on my birthday wish list. I love the Lollia Relax scent. It is so dreamy. I would love nothing more than to have my entire house filled with the aroma of Lollia Relax. I really love Wish as well. I love almost all of their scents, and it is a dangerous thing to take me to a store selling their products. walk away. Walk Away! I have to tell myself, or I would easily end up spending way too much. 

Relax
"A rich exotic blend of fresh Lavender, Bee Blossom Honey with White Orchids and warm woody undertones of Indian Amber delicately completed with a touch of Tahitian Vanilla"

If that doesn't sound like paradise, I don't know what does?
Check out their website, I promise you'll love it!
Relax
I finished Harry Potter yesterday. sigh. I loved the ending. I still can't believe it took me this long to finish the series. The sixth book was totally spoiled by the movie for me. It was still a great book, but I'm sure I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have if I hadn't seen the movie first. I am really excited to see the last book on the big screen. If you haven't read it yet.. DO! Don't let the movie spoil it for you. It was such a good book. I'm still debating which series to read next. I've added several more books to my reading list. Taylor just started Hunger Games, So I'm not sure if I want to fight him over who gets to read, through the whole series. So I might finish Angles and Demons and The Lost Symbol first. Not decided yet. I have 2 big projects that I need make some progress on before I sink myself into another good book. I can't wait to get them finished!

larasig3

No comments :