Wednesday

women . sharing . ideas


As the newest member of the How Does She team, I just had to do a little plug.

If you haven't checked out this site.. you should. Really you should. This amazing site was started by my cousin and two other amazing women. They have collaborated so many amazing ideas, adorable crafts, delicious recipes and great ideas for showing your love for your husband and family. I am really honored and excited to be a new contributor. This is such a fun site. Seriously check it out: www.howdoesshe.com

As for my life lately:

October? Gone... Almost? Seriously? I'm sad that my favorite month of the year is almost to an end. This month has flown by. I've been so busy with pictures and editing. I am ready for a break! I'm 2 days shy of finishing my cleanse! I am really so proud of myself, I can't believe I am almost done. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I was anticipating.. And the results have been well worth it. I feel great and I've lost more than all the weight I was hoping for! Saturday I AM going to eat a bread twist and ranch dressing from pizza factory... Anyone want to join me? I am so excited for Halloween next week, I am planning on making pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, mummy oreos, beef pastries, creamy tomato basil soup, alfredo sub melts... Oh I can't wait. Pumpkin carving. Haunted houses. Halloween. I need to get my house clean and do possibly 5 loads of laundry!? Then we can get to all the festivities!

I Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful month of October!
Check out my first "official" post on How Does She!

larasig3

No comments :