Saturday

Water Bottle Perfection

Stocking stuffer anyone?

I had to share this brilliant invention. Camelbak is awesome! Right? I mean I don't know how everyone else feels.. but I really love their products. My friend introduced me to this amazing bottle a few months ago.. and needless to say... I had to buy it. Perfect for stocking stuffer! These water bottles are so cool. The Better Bottle is completely spill-proof (really), BPA-Free.. and my favorite part.. they have a straw! You can drink from these without lifting them! Perfect! The nipple folds back and they have a plastic loop making it easy to clip it onto something. They have 3 different sizes and 11 different colors. And they are super easy to clean. They even have cute kid sized bottles with adorable designs printed around the outside.
betterbottle 
Yes, I bought one for each of us :) and I can't wait to open mine!

lara

No comments :