Sunday

To My Man

Three years has brought us:

94,670,777.9 seconds • 1,577,846.3 minutes • 1095 days • 1 1/3 Pregnancies • 1 handsome boy and 1 baby on the way • 3 cities • 1 state • 1 home of our own • 4 cars (I still miss your truck!) • 3 football seasons • 4 jobs • 1 broken foot • 4 stitches • 0 pets • 1 grandparent's funeral • 1 siblings wedding • 1 missionary farewell • 2 airplane trips together • 1 visit out of the country • hundreds of movies • 148 episodes of house (we have some catching up to do!) • a million hugs and kisses • and lots of love and happiness.

You make me laugh and smile every day. You are my best friend, I am so glad I get to share every day with you. You have made me a better person and helped me grow. You are the best daddy and an amazing leader in our home. I love you. I am so glad we get to be together forever. Happy Anniversary Lover Boy!





lara

No comments :