Monday

...is this a joke?

So we all know my weakness during pregnancy right? Sugar. Yes anything sugary, sweet, delicious. Problem is... I can't just indulge my cravings! My weight gain limit is going to come sooner than I know it and then what?

So this last week Taylor came home from work with a bag. Acting very strange, he tried to keep the bag behind his back and sneak past me in the kitchen. He opened the fridge and filled the doorway so that I couldn't see what he was doing.. and next thing I know there was an empty bag going in the trash. What does he think I'm going to do? Of course I headed over to the fridge and start looking top to bottom to see what he was hiding. But he did a good job, I couldn't find it. Next morning I was making waffles with Caden and needed the whole wheat flour out of the back of the fridge. There it was sitting on top.. 3 boxes of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies! Is this some kind of a joke!?! It almost killed me to keep from ripping the top off a box and start eating. When Taylor came home for lunch we totally cracked into a box.. and man oh man. It was like heaven. I ate a few cookies then my man came out with the "nutritional facts". Way to kill the enjoyment. Do you know how many calories those cookies have? 4 cookies  = 160 calories. 6 grams of saturated fat and 11 grams of sugar. BABE! What were you thinking? Therefore I can't eat these cookies. He's done it again. Finding some way or something that prevents me from enjoying his favorite treats ;)


Not. Fair.

lara

No comments :