Friday

For my Little 1 Month old:

I came across this darling idea on Pinterest. I couldn't pass up the chance to do the same thing for my sweet little girl. I can't believe she is already a month old. I feel like time is passing faster than it ever has. I love watching my sweet baby grow, but it breaks my heart knowing that I don't have a little newborn anymore. She is so sweet and precious. 

Brynn Month1

We are so in love with you little miss Brynn. You have grown so much and I feel like you are changing  every day. Your cheeks are getting chubby. The front half of your hair has fallen out. Your eyelashes are growing longer and curlier. We kiss you all day long, you have the sweetest lips. Several women have told me they are jealous of your gorgeous lips. They really are irresistible. You love being outside. The second we step out the door you go silent and stare at the beautiful world around you. You get the hiccups all the time, just like when you were in my belly. You hate them, you act so frustrated when you have them. It’s very cute. You love to be swaddled up tight, any time of the day. You sleep like an angel, you are already sleeping 5 hours straight most nights. I could watch you sleep all day.  You smiled for the first time when you were 4 weeks old. You have the cutest smile. You always stick your tongue out of that big toothless grin. Everyone says you look just like your Auntie Rae, and I  would have to agree. You are so sweet and perfect.

larasig3

1 comment :

Dani N' Steph Bates said...

Lara, your little Bryn is to cute!! So happy for you and your gorgeous family! I miss having you in class.