Friday

07.29.2011

new look

This new blog has been in the works for quite some time now... and I am so happy to say it's done!

This was one of the less important things I wanted to get done before Brynnley came.. but seeing as how she came a little early, I didn't get around to it. I have been wanting to change the URL for a long time, for many reasons.. but most importantly.. no one {ok, a small amount of people} can spell our last name. Therefore, tlcvanleeuwen was an issue. I really wanted a fresh start incorporating the new blogger design tool. There were so many features I wanted to add to my blog but I was a little clueless on how to make it work. I spent a lot of time researching blog tutorials and learning how to read and write in HTML. I know.. HTML.. it's like a foreign language! Now I'm practically fluent.  It took a lot of brain power, but I am finally done and very happy with the way everything has turned out!

Take a minute and poke around! I transferred everything over from our old blog. Plus I have new pages along the top and icons on the side to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Etsy.
Don't forget to change our blog address wherever it is you follow from!

lara

4 comments :

Amalie said...

So cute. I like the new blog look. I really love the pictures of your two little ones that you have taken in the last while. Such a fun family.

n.davis said...

yep...you need to share some blog secrets..or make me a new header. ;)
i love this new blog, it's darling!

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Love your new blog!!! I think I should get a facelift on mine...

Maddy said...

so cute!! i need you to help me with mine now...