Wednesday

09.21.2011

These are the pages for months 2 & 3 in the book I am making little Brynn. HERE is month 1.

She is 3 months old today. She is the BEST baby. I don't think I will ever have one to beat her. She sleeps better than I thougth was even possible for a 3 month old. She will sleep for 10 -12 hours every night and wake up for 1 five minute feeding. She has been sleeping like that since the end of august! I believe it has everything to do with swaddling and what tips I took from reading babywise. She is so strong, she wants to stand or sit up when she is held. She can sit up with hardly any help. I need to get her a bumbo, I know she would love it! She wants mommy and daddy's constant attention. She is content to sit in her bouncer or on the couch in whatever room we are in. She has this cute little "I'm annoyed" yell she does whenever she wants to be held, or if daddy or caden are teasing her (which happens a lot). She is very aware and observent of the things and people around her. She turns her head to the tiniest sounds.. it's a wonder that she sleeps so well at night! It's time I go shopping for her again. She is growing out of most of her 0-3 month stuff and I want to get her in 3-6 month stuff quickly so we can get good use out of it. I love shopping for her! It is so fun to shop both sides of kids clothing stores now ;) I love painting her toes.. they are almost always done. I just love all the fun little girly things. 

That is the perfect word to describe her. She is so girly. The main difference between her and Caden, as a baby, is her little girly look and personality. I love it. I think this little girly girl is the sweetest thing around.

brynnleymonth2photowith

brynnleymonth3withphoto

lara

2 comments :

emily+brett said...

girls really are THE best. although i really do love having a boy too. ok both are so fun i can't choose which is better.

Mrs.Field's Cookies said...

oh she is so sweet! I am totally jealous of her amazing sleeping. Neither of my kids ever slept that well till they were one!